This employment application is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment. This is not an employment contract. Please answer all the appropriate questions completely and accurately. False or misleading statements during the interview and on these forms are grounds for terminating the application process or, if discovered after employment, terminating employment.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related medical conditions), religion, religious dress and/or grooming practices, age, creed, marital status, national origin (including the holding of a driver’s license for otherwise undocumented workers under AB 60), ancestry, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or military or veteran status, citizenship, Medi-Cal enrollment, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A post-employment offer physical examination will be required before employment can begin. The examination is required by CDPH Licensing and will determine physical fitness for duty for tasks generally performed in home care/home health. The company will consider requests for reasonable accommodation.
• The company is a drug free workplace which includes marijuana which is legal for adult use in California but still illegal under Federal law. The company may require drug testing post-employment offer and during employment per guidelines specified in our Company Employee Handbook, provided to new employees during Orientation/Training.
• A TB test is also required by state law and provided by the Company at the start of employment and ongoing as required by statute.
• If hired, the position is “at will” meaning the employment relationship may be terminated by either the Company or the Employee at any time and for any reason, consistent with applicable law.